Working on sites these days you have many social feeds that need to be added to your SharePoint site. One way we have accomplished this is using the XML viewer web part. You can add this into a web part zone on your page through your browser or you can add the web part directly […]
Tag Archives | Twitter
For those of you that are in an organization where you are blocked from using Twitter, this could be for you. Daniel McPherson just added a post to his blog (www.zevenseas.com) about Twitter for SharePoint. Here’s some teaser info straight from his blog…. How it works… It integrates with the “My Colleagues” functionality which you […]
Meet Heather Waterman a SharePoint branding expert. Years of experience in web design and a strange desire to put her head through the computer screen have resulted in her mastery of SharePoint branding in all of its powerful and frustrating beauty.
Heather currently works for PixelMill.com as a Pre-Sales Engineer. PixelMill is located in Davis, CA.
- Adding a Left Navigation Menu in a Page Layout July 16, 2014
- Reformatting the Date display in the Refinement Panel July 15, 2014
- Suggested Reading from our Responsive Web Design Presentation April 22, 2013
- Adding a Twitter feed with SharePoint xml viewer web part May 1, 2012
- Customizing the search box in SharePoint 2010 May 14, 2012
- Using the .s4-titlerowhidetitle in your custom master page. May 10, 2012
- hwaterman: I have not tried, but I am sure it should be simil...
- spMuttGirl: Hi Heather, love your posts, and regarding the l...
- panoone: That's actually one of the more polite replies he...