Navigation in SharePoint is definitely a branding pain point. The code improved with 2010, but it was still missing something. Selected Parent with Drop Down When you have a parent item selected, it keeps the selected state as you hover over the child links in the drop down. Hovered Parent Item with Drop Down Now when you hover over another parent item the hover state […]
Tag Archives | Navigation
One of my clients has come back to me with a strange occurrence. When they created a new web part page, the Quick Launch Links were no where to be found. One thing that I noticed is that my heavily customized sites did not have this problem, but the sites where the master page was […]
Meet Heather Waterman a SharePoint branding expert. Years of experience in web design and a strange desire to put her head through the computer screen have resulted in her mastery of SharePoint branding in all of its powerful and frustrating beauty.
Heather is the Director of Synteractive Studio for Synteractive located in Washington DC.
- Adding a Left Navigation Menu in a Page Layout July 16, 2014
- Reformatting the Date display in the Refinement Panel July 15, 2014
- Suggested Reading from our Responsive Web Design Presentation April 22, 2013
- Adding a Twitter feed with SharePoint xml viewer web part May 1, 2012
- Customizing the search box in SharePoint 2010 May 14, 2012
- Using the .s4-titlerowhidetitle in your custom master page. May 10, 2012
- Tejas IT Solutions Pvt Ltd: Use following code in this will resolve your probl...
- hwaterman: I have not tried, but I am sure it should be simil...
- spMuttGirl: Hi Heather, love your posts, and regarding the l...
Follow @hwaterman on Twitter