Today is the deadline for the logo contest for the SharePoint Pod Show. Since Rob (who will always be my Les Paul) and I recently became buddies, I figured I would try to pull something together for the show. So here is my entry for the contest. I would love some feedback on the logo.
Tag Archives | Logo’s
Meet Heather Waterman a SharePoint branding expert. Years of experience in web design and a strange desire to put her head through the computer screen have resulted in her mastery of SharePoint branding in all of its powerful and frustrating beauty.
Heather is the Director of Synteractive Studio for Synteractive located in Washington DC.
- Adding a Left Navigation Menu in a Page Layout July 16, 2014
- Reformatting the Date display in the Refinement Panel July 15, 2014
- Suggested Reading from our Responsive Web Design Presentation April 22, 2013
- Adding a Twitter feed with SharePoint xml viewer web part May 1, 2012
- Customizing the search box in SharePoint 2010 May 14, 2012
- Using the .s4-titlerowhidetitle in your custom master page. May 10, 2012
- Tejas IT Solutions Pvt Ltd: Use following code in this will resolve your probl...
- hwaterman: I have not tried, but I am sure it should be simil...
- spMuttGirl: Hi Heather, love your posts, and regarding the l...
Follow @hwaterman on Twitter