In this blog post I will show you how to customize the search area in the header of your custom master page. Since this site is for an intranet, I started by making a copy of the v4.master and renaming that copy. You could also use the Starter Master Page, by Randy Drisgill on CodePlex. When […]
Tag Archives | CodePlex
I found, what looks to be really cool, a polling webpart on CodePlex. http://www.codeplex.com/PollingWebPart In the past I have used PollDaddy for adding polls to sites, but I think I might have to give this one a try.
Meet Heather Waterman a SharePoint branding expert. Years of experience in web design and a strange desire to put her head through the computer screen have resulted in her mastery of SharePoint branding in all of its powerful and frustrating beauty.
Heather currently works for PixelMill.com as a Pre-Sales Engineer. PixelMill is located in Davis, CA.
- Adding a Left Navigation Menu in a Page Layout July 16, 2014
- Reformatting the Date display in the Refinement Panel July 15, 2014
- Suggested Reading from our Responsive Web Design Presentation April 22, 2013
- Adding a Twitter feed with SharePoint xml viewer web part May 1, 2012
- Customizing the search box in SharePoint 2010 May 14, 2012
- Using the .s4-titlerowhidetitle in your custom master page. May 10, 2012
- hwaterman: I have not tried, but I am sure it should be simil...
- spMuttGirl: Hi Heather, love your posts, and regarding the l...
- panoone: That's actually one of the more polite replies he...