I am not a SharePoint techie by any means, but when something comes along that is simple enough for me then I will share. I am working on a clients site and they requested a custom login page for their FBA. Here are some of the basics of how I was able to get it […]
Archive | SharePoint 2007 RSS feed for this section
For those of you that are in an organization where you are blocked from using Twitter, this could be for you. Daniel McPherson just added a post to his blog (www.zevenseas.com) about Twitter for SharePoint. Here’s some teaser info straight from his blog…. How it works… It integrates with the “My Colleagues” functionality which you […]
Custom List Forms and Redirecting after Update | The Sydney SharePoint Developer, Trainer and Consultant
Custom List Forms and Redirecting after Update | The Sydney Sharepoint Developer, Trainer and Consultant If you are looking for a method of creating a thank you page or any other page after the user has submitted a form, check out the post link above. I used this on a customer site and it worked […]
Today I am adding some new skins to the store. These skins have a bit more modifications vs. the standard skins. First they are centered and a fixed width. The width can be modified in the CSS, so you can modify the dimensions. Second the skin uses a background image, this can be changed as […]
I am about to release some centered skins that are a fixed width. These have a background image that is very easy to change. Before these can be sold, I have to overcome a few issues when using a background image and trying to use a centered content area. When creating skins I try to […]
Meet Heather Waterman a SharePoint branding expert. Years of experience in web design and a strange desire to put her head through the computer screen have resulted in her mastery of SharePoint branding in all of its powerful and frustrating beauty.
Heather currently works for PixelMill.com as a Pre-Sales Engineer. PixelMill is located in Davis, CA.
- Adding a Left Navigation Menu in a Page Layout July 16, 2014
- Reformatting the Date display in the Refinement Panel July 15, 2014
- Suggested Reading from our Responsive Web Design Presentation April 22, 2013
- Adding a Twitter feed with SharePoint xml viewer web part May 1, 2012
- Customizing the search box in SharePoint 2010 May 14, 2012
- Using the .s4-titlerowhidetitle in your custom master page. May 10, 2012
- hwaterman: I have not tried, but I am sure it should be simil...
- spMuttGirl: Hi Heather, love your posts, and regarding the l...
- panoone: That's actually one of the more polite replies he...