I blogged on this once before, but I just found the text part posted from 12/29/2009. So I am posting it again with updates. When creating a custom master page with SharePoint 2010 you will run into issues. First one: you find that the modal dialog (pop-up) is using some, or all, of your custom […]
Archive | Master Pages RSS feed for this section
If you don’t already use jump lists or (pinned sites) you may be asking what are they. From the Channel 9 Blog, Yochay Kiriaty sums it up well, “You can think of Jump Lists as your own mini Start Menu for you application, giving you some control over its appearance and functionality.” (http://channel9.msdn.com/Blogs/yochay/Jump-into-the-Windows-7-Taskbar-Jump-Lists) I am […]
Meet Heather Waterman a SharePoint branding expert. Years of experience in web design and a strange desire to put her head through the computer screen have resulted in her mastery of SharePoint branding in all of its powerful and frustrating beauty.
Heather currently works for PixelMill.com as a Pre-Sales Engineer. PixelMill is located in Davis, CA.
- Adding a Left Navigation Menu in a Page Layout July 16, 2014
- Reformatting the Date display in the Refinement Panel July 15, 2014
- Suggested Reading from our Responsive Web Design Presentation April 22, 2013
- Adding a Twitter feed with SharePoint xml viewer web part May 1, 2012
- Customizing the search box in SharePoint 2010 May 14, 2012
- Using the .s4-titlerowhidetitle in your custom master page. May 10, 2012
- hwaterman: I have not tried, but I am sure it should be simil...
- spMuttGirl: Hi Heather, love your posts, and regarding the l...
- panoone: That's actually one of the more polite replies he...