Today I am adding some new skins to the store. These skins have a bit more modifications vs. the standard skins. First they are centered and a fixed width. The width can be modified in the CSS, so you can modify the dimensions. Second the skin uses a background image, this can be changed as […]
Archive | Design RSS feed for this section
I am about to release some centered skins that are a fixed width. These have a background image that is very easy to change. Before these can be sold, I have to overcome a few issues when using a background image and trying to use a centered content area. When creating skins I try to […]
Recently Lawrence asked me to design a blog for him for his new space www.communityzenmaster.com, I was thrilled he asked, but was dreading the design process. When I design, I really have to have my creative energy flowing and it wasn’t; I was feeling quite flat. It took about a week to get back on […]
Today is the deadline for the logo contest for the SharePoint Pod Show. Since Rob (who will always be my Les Paul) and I recently became buddies, I figured I would try to pull something together for the show. So here is my entry for the contest. I would love some feedback on the logo.
Meet Heather Waterman a SharePoint branding expert. Years of experience in web design and a strange desire to put her head through the computer screen have resulted in her mastery of SharePoint branding in all of its powerful and frustrating beauty.
Heather currently works for PixelMill.com as a Pre-Sales Engineer. PixelMill is located in Davis, CA.
- Adding a Left Navigation Menu in a Page Layout July 16, 2014
- Reformatting the Date display in the Refinement Panel July 15, 2014
- Suggested Reading from our Responsive Web Design Presentation April 22, 2013
- Adding a Twitter feed with SharePoint xml viewer web part May 1, 2012
- Customizing the search box in SharePoint 2010 May 14, 2012
- Using the .s4-titlerowhidetitle in your custom master page. May 10, 2012
- hwaterman: I have not tried, but I am sure it should be simil...
- spMuttGirl: Hi Heather, love your posts, and regarding the l...
- panoone: That's actually one of the more polite replies he...