While testing out a customization for a client site, I noticed in the out of the box picture library that the list had some of the 2007 look and feel. While the top still looked okay, I wasn’t quite happy with the yellow background behind the selector arrow. Once again with Firebug and IE Developer […]
Archive | CSS RSS feed for this section
When customizing SharePoint sites you most certainly will make some type of change to the web part title. When editing the page you will notice sometimes when you hover over the title to edit the web part there will be a slight shift. You can see the difference in the images below. I have done […]
I am about to release some centered skins that are a fixed width. These have a background image that is very easy to change. Before these can be sold, I have to overcome a few issues when using a background image and trying to use a centered content area. When creating skins I try to […]
Meet Heather Waterman a SharePoint branding expert. Years of experience in web design and a strange desire to put her head through the computer screen have resulted in her mastery of SharePoint branding in all of its powerful and frustrating beauty.
Heather currently works for PixelMill.com as a Pre-Sales Engineer. PixelMill is located in Davis, CA.
- Adding a Left Navigation Menu in a Page Layout July 16, 2014
- Reformatting the Date display in the Refinement Panel July 15, 2014
- Suggested Reading from our Responsive Web Design Presentation April 22, 2013
- Adding a Twitter feed with SharePoint xml viewer web part May 1, 2012
- Customizing the search box in SharePoint 2010 May 14, 2012
- Using the .s4-titlerowhidetitle in your custom master page. May 10, 2012
- hwaterman: I have not tried, but I am sure it should be simil...
- spMuttGirl: Hi Heather, love your posts, and regarding the l...
- panoone: That's actually one of the more polite replies he...