Recently I had to get a SharePoint Foundation environment up pretty quickly to test a branding solution that was built for a client. Kris Wagner had always talked up CloudShare, so I decided to give it a try. Easy was not the word, it was easier than easy and now I am hooked. Our company […]
Archive | Check out this post! RSS feed for this section
For those of you that are in an organization where you are blocked from using Twitter, this could be for you. Daniel McPherson just added a post to his blog (www.zevenseas.com) about Twitter for SharePoint. Here’s some teaser info straight from his blog…. How it works… It integrates with the “My Colleagues” functionality which you […]
Custom List Forms and Redirecting after Update | The Sydney SharePoint Developer, Trainer and Consultant
Custom List Forms and Redirecting after Update | The Sydney Sharepoint Developer, Trainer and Consultant If you are looking for a method of creating a thank you page or any other page after the user has submitted a form, check out the post link above. I used this on a customer site and it worked […]
One of my clients has come back to me with a strange occurrence. When they created a new web part page, the Quick Launch Links were no where to be found. One thing that I noticed is that my heavily customized sites did not have this problem, but the sites where the master page was […]
Meet Heather Waterman a SharePoint branding expert. Years of experience in web design and a strange desire to put her head through the computer screen have resulted in her mastery of SharePoint branding in all of its powerful and frustrating beauty.
Heather currently works for PixelMill.com as a Pre-Sales Engineer. PixelMill is located in Davis, CA.
- Adding a Left Navigation Menu in a Page Layout July 16, 2014
- Reformatting the Date display in the Refinement Panel July 15, 2014
- Suggested Reading from our Responsive Web Design Presentation April 22, 2013
- Adding a Twitter feed with SharePoint xml viewer web part May 1, 2012
- Customizing the search box in SharePoint 2010 May 14, 2012
- Using the .s4-titlerowhidetitle in your custom master page. May 10, 2012
- hwaterman: I have not tried, but I am sure it should be simil...
- spMuttGirl: Hi Heather, love your posts, and regarding the l...
- panoone: That's actually one of the more polite replies he...